diskusi pengembangan paket wisata cultural and heritage tourism henky hermantoro kementerian...
out of 30
Post on 11-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONhttp://odoritour.com I uploaded this slide with the intention of providing an overview of the competition position of Indonesia tourism asean countries especially in terms of culture and heritage Slide is the presentation of Mr.Henky Hermantoro Secretary of the Directorate General of Tourism Destination Development Our appreciation goes to the organizers and speakers who have provided enlightenment and enrichment. at least motivate stakeholders to further develop the potential of the region, especially in terms of culture and heritage tour
- 1. BRUNEICAMBODIAINDONESIA THAILANDVIETNAM LAO PDRMALAYSIA MYANMARPHILIPPINESSINGAPORE DISKUSI PENGEMBANGAN PAKET WISATA Jogja, 10 September 2012CULTURAL AND HERITAGE TOURISM HENKY HERMANTORO KEMENTERIAN PARIWISATA DAN EKONOMI KREATIF
- 2. Brunei Vietnam Cambodia Thailand IndonesiaSingapore Laos PDR Philippines Malaysia Myanmar
- 3. ASEAN COMMUNITYThe aim of the ASEAN Community is to ensure durablepeace, stability and shared prosperity in the region.In seeking to build an ASEAN Community, the ASEANLeaders recognised that interdependence andcooperation would be a way of life in the SoutheastAsia.
- 4. ATSP 2011-2015 ASEAN Tourism Strategic PlanIncreased awareness of the power of tourism as a tool fordevelopment and change ... it help deal with many poverty and social issues as well as act as a strong supporter of heritage and natural conservation .... it has an ability to bring about change and to achieve wide range of social, cultural and economic goals
- 5. ASEAN TOURISM STRATEGIC PLAN 2011-2015 VISIONBy 2015, ASEAN will provide an increasing number of visitors to theregion with authentic and diverse products, enhanced connectivity, asafe and secure environment, increased quality of services, while at the sametime ensuring an increased quality of life and opportunities forresidents through responsible and sustainable tourismdevelopment by working effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- 6. ASEAN Tourism Cooperation Organizational StructureSource: ATSP 2011-2015 Dialogue Partners ASEAN Tourism Ministrers Other ASEAN Bodies (DGICM, SEOM, STOM. SLOM, SOMHD, CCS, CCI, COCI) ASEAN ASEAN NTOs International Organizations Secretariat Integration Budget and Committee ASEAN Marketing and ASEAN Tourism Professional Product Development Quality Tourism or other Communication Monitoring Committee Working Group Working Group partners Working Group (ATPMC) Cultural and Heritage Community-based Cruise Tourism Nature-based Tourism Tourism Tourism River-based Tourism
- 7. CULTURAL AND HERITAGE TOURISM THE DEFINITION Related contemporary and heritage to lifestyle, history, art, architecture, culinary, social and political systems, religions, beliefs, etc, that shape peoples CULTURAL Travel directed toward experiencing local traditions, way of life TOURISM CULTURAL AND arts, knowledge, and heritage while respecting the host HERITAGE community and its surrounding TOURISM environment (tangible and Related to natural, cultural HERITAGE intangible, included natural (tangible and intangible) and TOURISM resources) cultural landscape resourcesSource: From many sources, 2012
- 8. OBJECTIVES CULTURAL AND HERITAGE TOURISM Increase number of qualied international visitors and visiting more than 1 country [at least 2 countries] Distribute international visitors to ASEAN countries proportionally Develop experiential and creative regional/sub regional circuits and packages Increase benet to community and environment Increase the value of culture and heritage Increase the value of environment Increase visitors satisfaction as well as communities satisfactionSource: Discussed by Sub Working Group, 2011-2012
- 9. ASEAN TOURISM STRATEGIC PLAN 2011-2015 STRATEGIC DIRECTION 1: DEVELOP EXPERIENTIAL REGIONAL PRODUCTS AND CREATIVE MARKETING AND INVESTMENT STRATEGIES STRATEGIC ACTIONS: DEVELOP EXPERIENTIAL AND CREATIVE REGIONAL/SUB REGIONAL CIRCUITS AND PACKAGES TOGETHER WITH INVESTMENT STRATEGIES ACTIVITIES: DEVELOP PACKAGES FOR REGIONAL CORRIDORS, CIRCUITS AND CLUSTERS FOR NATURE-BASED TOURISM DEVELOP PACKAGES FOR REGIONAL CORRIDORS, CIRCUITS AND CLUSTERS FOR CULTURAL AND HERITAGE TOURISM (TANGIBLE AND INTANGIBLE) DEVELOP PACKAGES FOR REGIONAL CORRIDORS, CIRCUITS AND CLUSTERS FOR COMMUNITY-BASED TOURISM DEVELOP PACKAGES FOR REGIONAL CORRIDORS, CIRCUITS AND CLUSTERS FOR RIVER-BASED TOURISM WORK WITH CCI AND CCS IN REDUCING BARRIERS AND ENCOURAGING INVESTMENT IN PRODUCT DEVELOPMENTSource: ATSP 2011-2015
- 10. ASEAN TOURISM STRATEGIC PLAN 2011-2015 Develop regional corridors, circuits, clusters and packages for cultural and heritage tourism (tangible and intangible) April 2011 Work closely with UNESCO as well January 2013 January 2013 as nationally based heritage Review and develop cultural and Review and develop cultural and organization to develop sound heritage packages heritage packages relationship for ongoing heritage tourism product development 2012 2013 2014 2015 December 2011 January 2014 Review and develop cultural and Review and develop cultural and heritage packages heritage packagesSource: ATSP 2011-2015
- 11. WORK SCHEDULE REPORT PREMINILARY REPORT FINAL 1 REPORT 2 REPORT June July August October November 2012 2012 2012 2012 2012 ANALYZIS DEVELOPING DATA INVENTORY AND PACKAGES RECOMMENDATION photos Map of tourists facilities ASEANTA ASEANTA and accessibilities Member states Member states Products distribution and ASEAN Statistics Marketing Communication Regional meeting [September 2012] facilities Others Others Products prole in detail Regional circuits and packages Existing packages [alternatives] Existing tourism facilities Accessibilities Main and supporting products Joint promotion[suggestion] Markets Regional circuits and packages HRD
View more >