soal berdasarkan jabaran kisi-kisi ujian nasional berdasarkan jabaran kisi-kisi ... soal pengayaan...
Post on 09-Jul-2019
Embed Size (px)
SOAL BERDASARKAN JABARAN KISI-KISI
MATA PELAJARAN BAHASA INGGRIS
1. Jabaran Kisi-kisi Ujian Nasional Mata Pelajaran Bahasa Inggris
2. Contoh Soal Paket I, II, III 3. Kunci dan Pembahasan Paket I, II, III
SOAL PENGAYAAN REMEDIAL UN 2016
MATA PELAJARAN BAHASA INGGRIS
The following text is for questions 1 to 3.
For Grade 7 and Grade 8 students
December has come! It is a special month. The story telling competition will
be held as usual. Go and get it! Join now!
There are interesting prizes for the three best winners.
Practise your English and enroll for the competition soon.
Mr. Suryono (Administration Office)
8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Monday to Friday, before December 20.
1. The text is written to .... A. explain to the readers about how to join a story telling competition B. ask the readers to advertise a story telling competition C. inform the readers about a story telling competition D. tell the readers about the prizes for the winners
2. What must the students firstly do to join the competition? A. Meet the winners B. Practise their English. C. Bring prizes to the event. D. Enroll for the competition.
3. From the text we can conclude that the competition is held .... A. biweekly B. annually C. monthly D. weekly
The following text is for questions 4 to 6.
12 November, 2015
To: All the committee of the Student Organization
SMP N 2 Pandan Raya
As shown in the school program, our school will celebrate its 10th anniversary next
December. Therefore, we would like to invite you to attend the meeting:
Day /Date : Saturday , 13 November, 2015
Place : Student Organization Room
Time : 1 - 3 pm
We have some crucial items to discuss: deciding the date and the place of the
celebration, the prizes we will give the winners, etc. Due to the importance of this
meeting, your attendance is a must.
Please come on time.
4. The text is written to .... A. persuade the readers to succeed the meeting B. invite the readers to prepare the meeting C. inform the readers about the meeting D. ask the readers to attend the meeting
5. What items will be discussed in the meeting? A. The programs, date, and fund. B. The programs, prizes and committee. C. The date, place and prizes for winners. D. The date of celebration, competition and show
6. We have some crucial items in the agenda to discuss. What does the underlined word mean?
A. Up-to-date. B. Very difficult. C. Really popular. D. Extremely important.
The following text is for questions 7 to 9.
7. What is advertised in the text? A. A home phone. B. A mobile phone. C. A landline phone. D. A used cellphone.
8. What is the maximum size of the micro SD compatible to the product? A. 15 GB.
B. 16 GB.
C. 17 GB.
D. 18 GB.
9. From the text, we can conclude that this advertisement is valid for . A. all cellphones produced by Samsung B. all Samsung cellphones sold in the shop C. all devices sold in Roma Cellular Phone D. a certain model of cellphones sold in a shop
The following text is for questions 10 to 13.
Yogyakarta, 21 November 2015
Dear Tantri, Nowadays, its difficult to find a true friend like you. I sometimes think I am very lucky to get you as my friend. Without you, my life would have been very boring. I still remember the first day of school when we were young. You called
Roma cellular Phone
Pramuka Street 20 Yogyakarta. Telp: 0274 566794
me and gave me a seat. That moment is not easy to forget. It is the beginning of our long friendship. You even often shared some of your food when my mother forgot to give me pocket money. You also lent me a dictionary when I forgot to bring it. Its almost 15 years we have been shared problems and fun together. Now, youre not here anymore. I would like to thank you for being there for me for the ups and downs of my life. Its time for us to be apart. You have to move to Surabaya. I just want to say that you are my best friend. It is difficult for me to say goodbye. I dont want you to leave me but I know that moving to Surabaya is very important for your future. I only hope that you will get everything that you dream of in your new city. One thing that I want to tell you, please dont forget me. Keep in touch. Send me an email and tell your activities there. Dont make the distance break our relationship.
It is hard for me to stay away from you. I cant wait to meet you soon. With best wishes, Truly yours, Veny
10. What is the writers intention to write the letter? A. To give information about the writers past experience. B. To ask Tantri if she can meet the writer soon. C. To remind her friend to visit her. D. To say goodbye to her friend.
11. The unforgettable moment with Tantri that Veny always remembers is when she .... A. lent her a dictionary in the English class B. gave her a seat on the first day of school C. shared food with her D. gave her some money
12. Why did the writer say thank you to her best friend via letter? A. Tantri was her true friend. B. She wants Tantry so send her an email C. Tantri does not live close to the writer anymore. D. Veny was very lucky to have a friend like Tantri.
13. From the text we can conclude that Tantri.... A. has moved to Surabaya B. is about to move to Surabaya C. moved to Surabaya several months ago D. will move to Surabaya anytime in the future
The following text is for questions 14 to 16.
Mr. Indra, please forward to others. As there will be a camping next month, I want all
scout coaches to lead the dicussion with all the scouts related to the preparation for the
next camping activity.
Remind them to bring everything they need like clothes, cooking utensils and food
Mr. Hakim and I will be responsible for the male scouts. Mrs. Susi and Ms. Dina
will be with the girl scouts. In this way, the discussion will run well.
Mr. Rendy (coordinator)
14. Why is the text written for? A. To ask the scout coaches to lead the discussion with all the scouts. B. To invite the scout coaches to prepare the camping next month. C. To inform the students to prepare the things needed. D. To ask the students to go camping next month.
15. What should be prepared by the camping participants? A. Appliances, clothes, food stuff and regulations for participants. B. Clothes, appliances, food stuff and location of the camping. C. Tools, clothes, food stuff, and the timetable of the camping. D. Clothes, camping tools, cooking utensils and food stuff.
16. To make the discussion run well, Mr. Rendi asks.... A. the participants to discuss the preparation of the camping. B. Mr. Hakim and Mr. Indra to lead the discussion of the scouts. C. all coaches to be responsible for the discussion of the scouts. D. the coaches to discuss the preparation of the camping activity.
The following text for questions 17 to 19.
Someone that I admire most is my mother. She is my idol. In my opinion, my
mother is not only beautiful but also kind. In addition, she is a good housewife.
Her beauty comes from her good looking physical appearance. She is average in
height. Her straight, black hair is shiny. Furthermore, the color of her eyes is like
honey. And her light brown skin is still very supple. She looks attractive in whatever
clothes she wears.
Besides her attractive appearance, my mother is very kind. She likes to help
people. For example, whenever there are sick people in our neighborhood, she will
give them a visit. She often gives food and drink to the unfortunate people. She pays
the school fee of some orphans in the surroundings. And something that impresses me
more is she doesnt like other people to know whenever she does good deed.
In addition, my mother is a good housewife. She takes care of her family well. For
instance, she prepares all the healthy food for the whole family. She keeps the house
clean and organized. She makes sure that the whole familys need is fulfilled. She is a
great mother and I love her very much.
17. The text tells us about the writers .. A. great experience with his mother B. mothers attractive appearance C. kindness to his mother D. favorite person
18. What is the main idea of the second paragraph? A. The writer admires her mother. B. The writers mother is very attractive. C. The writers mother has attractive clothes. D. The writer is impressed with her mothers kindness.
19. Why does the writer say that her mother is a good housewife? A. She helps people in need. B. She takes care of her family well. C. She prepares food for the whole family. D. She keeps the house clean and organized.
The following text for questions 20 to 22.
Once, there lived a hen called Red Feather because the color of her feather
was red. One day, the fox caught the red feather and put it into a sack. He intended
to bring the hen home and cooked it for dinner.
Suddenly, he saw a dove lying on