tryout ujian nasional - inggris bahasa inggris sma/ma b hasil kerja sama dengan tryout ......
Post on 07-Feb-2018
Embed Size (px)
Bahasa Inggris SMA/MA
Hasil Kerja Sama
SMA/MATAHUN PELAJARAN 2014/2015
DINAS PENDIDIKAN DKI JAKARTAUJIAN NASIONAL
2 Bahasa Inggris SMA/MA
MATA PELAJARANMata Pelajaran : Bahasa InggrisJenjang : SMA/MA
WAKTU PELAKSANAANHari, tanggal : Rabu, 1 April 2015Jam : 07.30 09.30
PETUNJUK UMUM1. Periksalah Naskah Soal yang Anda terima sebelum mengerjakan soal yang meliputi:
a. Kelengkapan jumlah halaman atau urutannya.b. Kelengkapan dan urutan nomor soal.c. Kesesuaian Nama Mata Uji dan Program Studi yang tertera pada kanan atas Naskah Soal
dengan Lembar Jawaban Ujian Nasional (LJUN).2. Laporkan kepada pengawas ruang ujian apabila terdapat lembar soal, nomor soal yang tidak
lengkap atau tidak urut, serta LJUN yang rusak atau robek untuk mendapat gantinya.3. Tulislah Nama dan Nomor Peserta Ujian Anda pada kolom yang disediakan di halaman pertama
butir soal.4. Isilah pada LJUN Anda dengan:
a. Nama Peserta pada kotak yang disediakan, lalu hitamkan bulatan di bawahnya sesuai dengan huruf di atasnya.
b. Nomor Peserta dan Tanggal Lahir pada kolom yang disediakan, lalu hitamkan bulatan di bawahnya sesuai huruf/angka di atasnya.
c. Nama Sekolah, Tanggal Ujian, dan bubuhkan Tanda Tangan Anda pada kotak yang disediakan.
5. Tersedia waktu 120 menit untuk mengerjakan Naskah Soal tersebut.6. Jumlah soal sebanyak 50 butir, pada setiap butir soal terdapat 5 (lima) pilihan jawaban.7. Tidak diizinkan menggunakan kalkulator, HP, tabel matematika, atau alat bantu hitung
lainnya.8. Periksalah pekerjaan Anda sebelum diserahkan kepada pengawas ruang ujian.9. Lembar soal boleh dicoret-coret, sedangkan LJUN tidak boleh dicoret-coret.
Bahasa Inggris SMA/MA3
In this section of the test, you will have the chance to show how well you understand spoken English. There are four parts to this section, with special directions for each part.
Part IQuestions 1 to 4
Directions:In this part of the test, you will hear some dialogues and questions spoken in English. The questions and the dialogues will be spoken twice. They will not be printed in your test book, so you must listen carefully to understand what the speakers are saying.After you listen to the dialogue and the question about it, read the five possible answers and decide which one would be the best answer to the question you have heard. Now listen to a sample question.You will hear:
Man : We are almost out of cereal.Woman : I know. I will go to the grocery store to buy some more. I will also get some milk, bread
and fruit.Man : Would you get some instant noodles?Woman : Sure.Narrator : What does the man want the woman to buy?
A. Fruit.B. Milk.C. Bread.D. Noodles.E. Cereal.
The best answer to the question is Noodles. Therefore, you should answer choice (D)
1. A. Writing a letter by e-mail.B. Sending a package by airmail.C. A package arriving in two days.D. Posting a letter by surface mail.E. Mailing a package by surface mail.
2. A. In the morningB. In the afternoonC. In the eveningD. At midnightE. At noon
4 Bahasa Inggris SMA/MA
3. A. He saved a boy from a speeding motorcycle.B. He stopped a speeding motorcycle.C. He got the highest mark at school.D. He won a motorcycle race.E. He found a missing boy.
4. A. The man wants to drink something cold.B. The man gives the woman a cold drink.C. The woman wants a cold drink.D. The woman owns the caf.E. They feel very cold.
Part IIQuestions: 5 to 7
Directions:In this part of the test, you will hear some incomplete dialogues spoken in English, followed by four responses also spoken in English. The dialogues and responses will be spoken twice. They will not be printed in your test book, so you must listen carefully to understand what the speakers are saying. You have to choose the best response to each question. Now listen to a sample question:
Man : May I taste the caramel pudding you just made? Woman : Of course you may. How does it taste?Man : ....Narrator : What is the most appropriate response for the man to reply?
A. It is very expensive, I think.B. Its very delicious. I really enjoy the taste.C. I think I will cook it myself. D. I dont think Ill come with you.
The best answer to the question Its very delicious. I really enjoy the taste. is choice B.Therefore, you should choose option B.
5. Mark your answer on your answer sheet.6. Mark your answer on your answer sheet. 7. Mark your answer on your answer sheet.
Bahasa Inggris SMA/MA5
Part IIIQuestions 8 to 11Directions:In this part of the test you will hear some dialogues or monologues spoken in English. The dialogues or monologues will be spoken twice. They will not be printed in your test book, so you must listen carefully to understand what the speakers are saying. After you listen to the dialogue or monologue, look at the five pictures provided in your test book, and decide which one would be the most suitable with the dialogue or monologue you have heard.
6 Bahasa Inggris SMA/MA
Bahasa Inggris SMA/MA7
Part IVQuestions 12 to 15
Directions:In this part of the test you will hear several monologues. Each monologue will be spoken twice. They will not be printed in your test book, so you must listen carefully to understand what the speakers are saying. After you hear the monologue and the question about it, read the five possible answers and decide which one would be the best answer to the question you have heard.
12. A. The stupas in Borobudur Temple.B. The history of Borobudur Temple.C. The temple in West Java, Indonesia.D. The Buddhist temple around the world.E. The division of the Borobudur Temple.
13 A. On the right side of Syailendra Dynasty.B. On the left side of Syailendra Dynasty.C. At South Java, Indonesia.D. In the Kedu Valley.E. In Jakarta.
14. A. GirahB. AirlanggaC. Calon ArangD. Mpu BharadahE. Ratna Manggali
15. A. Fight or war is not the answer.B. Deadly struggle is the answer.C. Friendship is the answer.D. Family is everything.E. Family is nothing.
This is the end of the listening section
8 Bahasa Inggris SMA/MA
The following text is for questions 16 and 17.
In order to expand into the lucrative entertainment market,
ARC Computer Company
is pleased to announce the formation of an entertainment division.
Interactive Films Company
ARC shareholders of record as of August 30, 2013, will be issued one share of Interactive Films Company common stock for every five ARC shares held. No action is required on the part of shareholders to receive
Interactive Films shares.
(Taken from http://doc.baidu.com/view/521c17a3b0717fd5360cdce1.html)
16. The announcement mainly informs .A. Interactive Films Company B. ARC Computer CompanyC. Entertainment DivisionD. ARC Shares FilmsE. Common Stock
17. The purpose of the text is to ....A. persuade the readers to be a client of the Computer CompanyB. retell the readers about the Interactive Films CompanyC. present two points of view about the Films CompanyD. inform about the companys recent expansionE. describe the Films Company
Bahasa Inggris SMA/MA9
The following text is for questions18 and 19.
12 Sudirman AvenueSouth Jakarta
Mr. Ahmad LutfiThe Sales Manager of Computer, Inc.141 Pasar Baru StreetWest Jakarta
Dear Mr. Lutfi,
I am returning a set of computer, item number 112, because it did not work. I would like my credit card, which was used for the original purchase, to be credited with the amount of the sale. I have enclosed the sales slip and credit receipt.
Thank you for your attention.Sincerely,
Desi Purnama(By the writer, 2013)
18. What is the letter about?A. Purchase of a computer set.B. Complaint about a broken computer.C. Returning a set of broken computer.D. Request to the client to return a set of computers.E. Information about the purchase of a computer set.
19. What does she request the company?A. Refunding her money.B. Returning her credit card.C. Delivering a set of computer.D. Exchanging a set of computer.E. Giving a discount for a new set of computer.
10 Bahasa Inggris SMA/MA
The following text is for questions 20 and 21.
OPPORTUNITYA big western restaurant in Kuta 50 m from the beach.
Busy area Looking for waitresses and waiters
Requirements:Good looking, polite, communicative.
Good at English is a plus!Send your application letter, CV and recent photograph to Rainbow Resto,
JI. Kuta Barat No. 5 Kuta.Not later than 28th May 2014.
20. The text is about .A. a job vacancyB. a new restaurant C. an amazing Kuta BeachD. good waitresses and waitersE. an opportunity to work in Kuta
21. What is one of the prerequisites requested?A. Communicating in English passivelyB. Communicating in English fluentlyC. Behaving impolitelyD. Performing happily E. Showing sympathy
The following text is for questions 22 to 24.
London: A British couple booked themselves into a clinic to quit smoking after the vet said it was the only way to save their beloved sick parrot.
Kevin Barclay and Sharon Wood gave up a 50-cigarette-a-day habit to save their Amazon orange-winged parrot J.J, said the vet, Glen Cousquer of the South Beech Veterinary Surgery in Essex, Southeastern England.
One of the key things that we need to get right with parrots generally is air quality, he told Reuters. This particular bird endured very severe res