resensi buku bil.2 pushpa
Post on 31-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
- RESENSI BUKU BIL.2/2012TARIKH : 20 FEB 2012TEMPAT : PUSAT SUMBER BTP Disampaikan Oleh : Cik Pushparani a/p Subramaniam (Penolong Pengarah Sektor Resos Pembelajaran) ANJURAN : SEKTOR PENGURUSAN LITERASI TEKNOLOGI PENDIDIKAN (PLTP)
- RESENSI BUKU BIL.2/2012TARIKH : 20 FEB 2012TEMPAT : PUSAT SUMBER BTP ANJURAN : SEKTOR PENGURUSAN LITERASI TEKNOLOGI PENDIDIKAN (PLTP)
- Dr. Spencer Johnson, M.D.,Is a B.A. in psychology; University of southern california.Has achieved M.D. degree.Has worked as an medical clerkships at Harvard Medical School.Dr. Johnson was a Medical Director of communications for medtronics.Was an inventors of cardiac pacemakers.International best seller author.Helps millions to discover simple truths that can help in healthier lives with more success.Originator and co-Author of The One Minute Manager, #1 New York Times bestseller.Has written many bestsellers which includes 5 books of One Minute series.His books are available in 41 languages world wide
- A Gathering: ChicagoWho Moved My Cheese?: the story4 charactersFinding cheeseNo cheese!!The Mice: Sniff & ScurryThe Littlepeople: Hem & HawMeanwhile, Back In the MazeGetting Beyond FearEnjoying the AdventureMoving With the CheeseThe Handwriting on the wallTasting New CheeseEnjoying change!!!A Discussion: Later That Same Day
- Who Moved My Cheese??This story basically deals with change that takes place in a Maze where 4 amusingcharacters look 4 Cheese cheese being a metaphor for what we want to have inlife, whether it is a job, a relationship, money, a big house, freedom, health,recognition, spiritual peace, or even an activity like jogging or golf.Each of us has our own idea of what Cheese is, and we pursue it because we believe itmakes us happy. If we get it, we often become attached to it. And if we lose it, or itstaken away, it can be traumatic.The Maze in the story represents that place where we spend maximum time looking4What we want???It can be the organization we work in, the community we live in, or may be therelationships we have in our life.
- ONCE, long ago, there lived 4 little characters who ran through a maze looking for cheese tonourish them & make them happy. The 4 imaginary characters Depicted in this story --- The Mice: sniff & scurry The Littlepeople: Hem & Haw --- These represent the simple & the complex parts of ourselves, regardless of our age, gender, race or nationality. Sometimes we may act like Sniff Who sniffs out change early, or Scurry Who scurries into action, or Hem who denies & resists change as he fears it will lead something worse, or Haw Who learns to adopt in time when he sees changing can lead to something better!
- Story Haw eventually sees what he is doing, laughs at himself, moves on, and finds newcheese. Hem is stuck with comfort and fear, and gets left behind. As Haw understandsand embraces change, he writes what he has learned on the wall, hoping Hem will findhis way. The story ends with Hem realizing that when you can read the writing on thewall, you can do well in changing times.Story Sniff and Scurry go to the same place everyday to get cheese. When they realizethat the cheese is running low, they move on to find new cheese. Him and Haw dontrealize that the cheese is low, until one day the cheese is no longer there. They sit andcontemplate about what to do. They are afraid to look for cheese elsewhere. They areafraid of change.
- Sniff & ScurryDid not hang onto old waysReacted quicklyApplied trial and errorAlthough not an efficient strategy, it proved successful in the end mainly because their earlystart provided them with time to find the cheese.Hem Haw (slow at first, but eventually got moving) Did not notice change was coming Faced his fear of the unknown Hung onto old ways Let go of old attachments Resisted change Learned to laugh at himself Blamed others Did not give up Allowed fear to paralyze him Developed an appreciation for the experiences Too serious and close-minded that change provides He was slow at first, but eventually learned to read,Strategy proved totally unsuccessful understand and internalize the writing on the wall.in finding new cheese. He found successful strategies for change.
- Change HappensAnticipate ChangeMonitor ChangeAdapt To Change QuicklyChangeEnjoy Change !Be Ready To Change Quickly & Enjoy It Again.
- Whether you see yourself as Sniff, Scurry, Hem or Haw isnt the most important lesson to takeaway from this presentation. The most important aspect is that you have the power to changeYOU. Your attitude and approach to change will make all the difference. Dont let changecontrol you, but rather, you control your outlook on change. Remember Dont be afraid towrap your arms around it and see where it takes you.1. Anticipate & Monitor2. Adapt Quickly3. Attitude
- Who Moved My Cheese?
- Having Cheese MakesYou Happy
- The More Important YourCheese Is To You The MoreYou Want To Hold On To It.
- If You Do Not Change,You Can Become Extinct.
- What Would You Do IfYou Werent Afraid?
- Smell The Cheese OftenSo You Know When It IsGetting Old.
- Movement In A NewDirection Helps You FindNew Cheese.
- When You Move BeyondThe Fear, You Feel Free.
- Imagining Myself EnjoyingNew Cheese Even Before IFind It, Leads Me To It.
- The Quicker You Let GoOf Old Cheese, TheSooner You Find NewCheese.
- It Is Safer To Search In TheMaze Than Remain In ACheeseless Situation.
- Old Beliefs Do Not LeadYou To New Cheese.
- When You See That YouCan Find And Enjoy NewCheese, You ChangeCourse.
- Noticing Small ChangesEarly Helps You Adapt ToThe Bigger Changes ThatAre To Come.
- The Handwriting On The Wall Change Happens They Keep Moving The Cheese Anticipate Change Get Ready For The Cheese To Move Monitor ChangeSmell The Cheese Often So You Know When It Is Getting Old Adapt To Change QuicklyThe Quicker You Let Go Of Old Cheese, The Sooner You Can Enjoy New Cheese
- The Handwriting On The Wall (cont) Change Move With The Cheese Enjoy Change! Savor The Adventure And Enjoy The Taste Of New Cheese! Be Ready To Change Quickly And Enjoy It Again & Again They Keep Moving The Cheese
- Move With The CheeseAnd Enjoy It! the end... or is it just the beginning?
- RESENSI BUKU BIL.2/2012 Other links related to this book: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yod6- RC6FhQ&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9RzBnghQNo& feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=286gfpaHeJw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK_FFi6ETHs&fe ature=related
View more >