latihan soal un inggris
Post on 07-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
SIMULASI PERTAMA UJIAN NASIONAL PAKET A TAHUN PELAJARAN 2010 / 2011MATA PELAJARAN Mata Pelajaran Jenjang : : Bahasa Inggris SMP / MTs
WAKTU PELAKSANAAN Hari / Tanggal Jam : :
PETUNJUK UMUM 1. Isikan identitas Anda ke dalam Lembar Jawaban Uji Coba Ujian Nasional yang tersedia menggunakan Pensil 2B sesuai petunjuk ( LJUCUN ). 2. Hitamkan bulatan di depan nama mata ujian pada LJUCUN. 3. Tersedia waktu 120 menit untuk mengerjakan paket tes tersebut. 4. Jumlah soal sebanyak 50 butir, pada setiap butir soal terdapat 4 ( empat ) pilihan jawaban. 5. Periksa dan bacalah soal-soal sebelum Anda menjawabnya. 6. Laporan kepada pengawas ujian apabila terdapat lembar soal yang kurang jelas, rusak, atau tidak lengkap. 7. Mintalah kertas buram kepada pengawas ujian bila diperlukan. 8. Tidak diizinkan menggunakan kalkulator, HP, table matematika atau alat bantu hitung lainnya. 9. Periksalah pekerjaan Anda sebelum diserahkan kepada pengawas ujian 10. Lembar soal tidak boleh dicoret-coret.
Read the following sign and answer question 1.
PRIVATEAuthorised personnel only
1. The sign means that the room can only be entered by .. A. the visitor to the office. B. the customers of the company. C. the relatives of the office staff. D. the staff of the company.
Read this text and answer questions 2.Birmingham, January 1st, 2011 Dear Quayza,
On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy. I hope all of your wishes come true. May each hour and minute be filled with delight, and your birthday be perfect for you!Love
2. The word delight in the text nearly means A. B. C. D. sorrow envy happiness bitter
This text is for questions 3.The shop is closed for a week due to family funeral. Sorry for inconvenience caused. Customer service, Ayu
3. What is the reason of closing the shop? A. There is a family holiday trip. B. There is a family funeral service. C. There is a family business meeting. D. There is a family wedding ceremony.
Read this text and answer questions 4 and 5 .
Students Association (OSIS) of SMP N 2 Jl. Pemuda No.2 Tarakan, 30137 Telp (0711) 4103934 To: Chairperson of Grade 7 B Dear Ratih, Wed like to invite you attending our meeting that will be held on Saturday, August 27, 2010 at 11.a.m. in the School Hall. The main meeting agenda is final preparation for 2010 School Magazine Competition. Looking forward to see you there. Regards, Diana Secretary
4. The purpose of the text above is A. to invite Ratih for attending an OSIS meeting. B. to inform all students about School Magazine Competition. C. to ask information about meeting agenda on Saturday. D. to show the way how to get into the School Hall. 5. From the text, we can conclude that the competition is A. held before August 27, 2010 B. held on August 27, 2010 C. held after August 27, 2010 D. held before and after August 27, 2010
This text is for questions 6 and 7.
Announcementth hotel anniversary, each division is expected to To celebrate our 25th participate in all sport competitions by sending out their best futsal, volleyball, cycling, basketball and chess teams, as well as at least 3 th February tennis players. The competition will be held from 11 to 17 th at Sungai Pinang Sport Centre. For further details and online registration, please browse Hotel website or contact Mr Ipoel, the chief of the competition committee, 0812312312 at any time convenience for you.
6. How many kinds of sport are competed for the hotel anniversary? A. 6 B. 11 C. 17 D. 25 7. From the text, we can conclude that the sport participants are . A. for the women employees only B. for the men employees only C. for all employees D. for all children
This text is for questions 8 11.
THE WITTY BETAWI ICON Few artists can write songs that are both witty and musically commendable as Benyamin, as shown by the lines above taken from one of his songs, Superman Even fewer can perform in music as well as in movies as he did. Benyamin Sueb was born in Jakarta on March 5, 1939, to an underprivileged family. Little Benyamin learnt to earn a living as early as three years old by singing around his village. Having had a struggle during his younger years, being a bus conductor and bread vendor were two jobs he had done before teaming up with his friends to form a pop band and sing in night clubs. In the 1960s, when the government banned pop, he had to switch to singing gambang kromong, a form of Betawi music. This led to a real break for Benyamin, who later in 1970 got a chance to record duets with the famous pop singer Ida Royani on a Gambang Kromong album. Benyamin was one of the singers to popularize Betawi traditional music, and he did it with flair. It wasnt the lyrics of his songs so much as the way he performed them that had made his songs everlasting. One cant help but grin while listening ti his hilarious rendering of Dipatil Ikan Sembilang or his duet with Ida Royani in Di Sini Aje Even those who didnt understand the Betawi language would laugh whenever he performed on stage. His songs have a mix of musical influences; from pop, rock to disco. Many hilarious, some serious, they reflect the Betawi culture and social conditions in his time. Benyamin then went on to films, starring in 53 movies and several TV series during his lifetime-among others, Banteng Betawi, Samson Betawi, and Si DoelAnak Sekolahan. Even in movies, Benyamin upheld his Betawi roots. His talent in this field was indisputable, as proven by the Citra Awards he won for Intan Berduri (1973) and Si Doel Anak Modern (1974). Indonesia lost a true artist and entertainer when he passed away on September 5, 1995.
8. How many films did Benyamin release in overall? a. 53 b. 54 c. 55 d. 56 9. How old was Benyamin when he died? a. fifty four years old b. fifty five years old c. fifty six years old d. fifty seven years old 10. till his hilarious rendering of Dipatil Ikan Sembilang (Par 3, line 9). What does the underlined word mean? a. cheer Come to Our Hotel b. proud c. sad d. serious Hospitality is Our Trademark
With Fine facilities: ....in Jakarta on March 5, 1939, to an underprivileged family (Par 2, line 1). 11. 100 Rooms Restaurant The word underprivileged in the text can be replaced by .. Room Sport Facilities Coffee Shop Karaoke
a. rich b. poor There is a new hotel in my city. It is a four star hotel.It is located downtown. c. kind The hotel is not very big but the architecture is very beautiful. It looks like a classic castle in Europe. According to the brochure, it has 100 rooms, a fancy d. funny
restaurant, complete sports facilities including a swimming pool, tennis court, gym and sauna, there are also a coffee shop and a karaoke room . The pictures of the rooms in the brochure are very nice. The rooms look This text is for questions 12 14. very comfortable. It they contain a big spring bed with big pillows, a nice sofa, a wardrobe and a television system with programmes from all over the world. The bathroom is very beautiful although it is not very big. It has a bath-tub with hot and cold water so guests can bath in it comfortably. The brochure says "Hospitality is our trademark." The staffs of that hotel, from the receptionists, housekeepers, and bellboys are trained to be polite and to help guests in any way they can.
12. From the text we can learn that.. A. the architecture of the hotel is very modern. B. the bathroom are very spacious . C. the staff of hotel is very friendly. D. the hotel is far from town centre. 13. .guests can bath in it comfortably (Par 3, line 5). The antonym of the underline word comfortably is a. happily. b. uneasily. c. elegantly. d. incompetently. 14. According to the text, every bathtub of the room has . facilities.
a. b. c. d.
cold and chill water cold and mild water hot and warm water hot and cold water
The text is for questions 15 18. It was Grandmas most memorable moment last Sunday. On Friday, my sister and I went shopping at the mall. We bought a nice Kebaya. Then, we wrapped it in blue paper. Blue is my grandmas favourite colour. On Saturday morning, my brother and I helped my sister making a birthday cake in the kitchen. It was a big and beautiful birthday cake I wrote Happy birthday on it. After that, we put some chocolate and a candle on the top of the cake. On Sunday evening, my uncles, aunts, nieces and nephews came to my house. They brought several bottles of soft drinks, and flowers for grandmas party. My mum and dad prepared for the Indonesian traditional food, such as Satays, Nasi goreng, Opor Ayam, Gudeg and many more. Soon after all relatives have had arrived, we then sat together in the living room. Finally, grandma blew the candle and cut the cake while we were singing a Happy Birthday song for her. After giving each of us a piece of cake, she opened the present. She told us that she liked the present, and she was smiling a lot to everyone. 15. When did the party for Grandma be held? A. Friday evening B. Friday morning C. Saturday morning D. Sunday night
16. .. we were singing a Happy Birthday song for her (par 3, line 4). The word her refers to.. A. the writer B. Grandma C. my sister D. my uncle
17. Blue is my grandmas favourite colour (par 1 line 3). The underlined word favourite has a similar meaning to a. rejected. B. preferred. C. unwanted. D. refused.
18. How did the writer describe Grandas feeling about the party? A. She felt unlucky. B. She felt unpleasant. C. She felt disappointed. D. She felt pleased. The text is for questions 19 22. The workmen who were building the new hospital in my town caught a snake last month. It was in the drain near the building construction site. Early in the morning, a workman was just going to sit under the tree when suddenly he saw a long creature lying in the drain. It did not move when